Tuesday, February 18, 2014

So we had a beautiful snow - more than I have seen at once here.









If this is your first time visiting my little home here in blogland, be sure to take a look at my free patterns page, by clicking on the free patterns tab at the top of this page.

Until next time,
Piece!
All graphics, images and content on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of Michele Hester and www.quilting-tutorials.blogspot.com. I'd be thrilled if you'd like to use one of my photos! Please link back to this blog when doing so. Please do not post entire tutorials or any other content *such as posts* found on this blog without my written consent first. Thanks so much! ©2009-2012 All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Accroquilt said...

I always love to see nice pictures like that. I live in Quebec, Canada and in Gaspesia, last week-end, they received 80 cm of snow in 2 days.

Sew HappyNess said...

It looks so pretty. I'm in Melbourne, Australia and today we have glorious rain, cheeky lightening and very noisy thunderstorms. Following weeks of humid and hot temperatures and some devastating fires this is just wonderful. Not as pretty to look st though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...