Friday, October 31, 2014

Disappearing Hourglass Quilts

I thought I would share a couple more variations on the disappearing hourglass quilt.....


From PaperPrincess
 I never cease to be amazed how fabric cut and sewn the same way, can look so very different, with just the turn of a few squares.

 Another endless amazement, the creativity of other quilter's!!!

From http://ruthiequilts.files.wordpress.com/
 I really like the way that this one is quilted and will like take my inspiration from it, for my diappearing hour glass quilt.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...